The Senior Relationship Manager will be responsible for an assigned middle market portfolio of loan and/or deposit relationships with major middle market businesses within the Greater Washington region. In this critical role, you will generate new business and cross sell, administer and service existing business relationships.Primary Responsibilities:
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Service customers seeking loan and/or deposit relationships with the bank. Interview applicants to develop information concerning their businesses and requirements, evaluate credit information and make relationship recommendations.
- Maximize the department's profitability through the maintenance of a high quality loan portfolio. Follow current loans to ensure conformity with terms; maintain current and complete credit file.
- Participate in a formal call program to develop new loan, deposit and fee based business.
- Follow market trends and developments to increase the bank's business in established and developing markets.
- Represent the bank in civic and community activities.
Bachelor's degree level or in lieu of a bachelor's degree, four years relevant work experience
Seven years of commercial portfolio management and relevant commercial banking sales experience
Strong experience and knowledge of financial analysis and banking credit principles
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel using diplomacy
Ability to sell effectively to prospects, clients, managers and peers
Excellent presentation skills
Working knowledge of personal computers to include MS Word, Excel and PowerPointIdeal Qualifications Preferred:
Current experience in a similar role as a senior level Commercial Lender with a large financial institution
Current experience in the position's geographic region
We encourage candidates with relevant military experience to apply
Provide Expert Consumer Insight
Drive Development Strategy
Execute Marketing Plan