About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Position Summary:Coordinate and administer various Payroll & Human Resources programs. Compile and maintain all personnel & payroll records, provide assistance to the Human Resources Manager. Assist in all personnel functions on campus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update database of open positions, assist applicants with post offer (pre-hire) paperwork.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation, including required new hire paperwork.
- Maintain employee files.
- Processes all employee new hire and employee changes with GBS/HCMS
- Assist employees with unemployment claims and concerns during periods of layoff.
- Adhere to EEO and Affirmative Action guidelines.
- Ensure full Labor Law and Wage & Hour compliance is adhered to within all operations.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post to KRONOS system.
- Compute wages and deductions, as needed.
- Communicate with third-party administrator for worker's compensation, FMLA, and STD leaves.
- Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
- Keep informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process.
Minimum Education Required:High School Diploma or GED
Minimum Experience Required:2 years HR/Payroll experience, preferably in a high volume environment.
Minimum Skills/Aptitudes Required:Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Pays special attention to detail. Proficient in Excel and Word.
Physical Standards:Able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel.
Perform Secretarial Duty