Barnes Group has an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic individual to play an integral role in driving and supporting our business goal and objectives as a Human Resources Intern for a 12 month internship beginning May 2020. During this internship you will be fully engaged to support key Barnes Group Inc.’s Corporate Global Talent Management initiatives. The successful candidate will be an energetic self-starter looking to learn the essential functions of human resources including, Talent acquisition, onboarding, learning and development, rewards and recognition, employee relations and performance management. If you are a high - energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, please submit your name for further consideration.
- Working with the Corporate HR Leadership team members, contribute to various Human Resources related projects and processes in support of Talent Management System (TMS) goals and objectives
- Assist with developing presentations as necessary in support of numerous initiatives
- Lead various HR initiatives by supplying metrics, making recommendations, and assist in implementing strategies to improve key TMS processes
- Create monthly newsletters regarding talent acquisition, talent management, and recruiting events for global disbursement
- Assist in the administration and support of HR Programs and policies
- Stay abreast of and proficient in the use of all proprietary and external resources (internet, business directories) to provide a high quality product meeting deadlines
- Gain a working knowledge of the hierarchical structure of organizations and business functions to provide accurate and thorough data
- Prepare, analyze and report monthly, quarterly and annually Talent Acquisition metrics.
- Support other ad hoc projects within the department
- Provide financial reconciliation and processing of monthly Talent Management invoicing
- Assist in Talent Acquisition end to end recruiting cycle (sourcing, interviewing, on boarding) activities and able to use standard work in all processes.
- Support Corporate Events initiatives and assist in preparation with meeting materials as needed
- Strong project management and attention to detail is a must, along with the ability to multi-task on a wide variety of human resources assignments/ projects
- Excellent analytical skills and financial acumen.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Talent Management is preferred
- Self-starter, able to deal with ambiguity and demonstrate results
- Excellent time management, planning and communication (written and verbal) skills required
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to exercise initiative and work independently
- Ability to work well with others and complete assignments on time
- Must possess high ethical standards and able to maintain confidentiality of all data and files
- Strong Computer skills in MS Office such as Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint and other web applications; Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and Programs a plus
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university as a rising junior or senior, pursuing a Bachelor's degree, or in a Master’s Degree program studying Human Resources, or other closely related field of study.
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Talent Management Intern, click on careers, search for the job posting in which you are interested and submit your resume online.
At Barnes Group Inc., career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support our business objectives.
Attention To Detail