As a key member of the Management team, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will report to the President and assume a strategic role in the overall management. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, ACH, share drafts, forecasting, strategic planning, due diligence, investor relationships, HR, and reporting to various associations including the board of directors.
Responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO):
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of short and long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO):
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
Personal Attributes of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO):
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Other Skills & Abilities: PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Excel is necessary.
Please reach out to Sal Langerock for more information regarding this opportunity. All conversations are confidential. call or text (605)277.3774 or email Email blocked - click to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)