To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Erlanger, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
ANCRA INTERNATIONAL, LLC • Erlanger, KY
Posted 13 days ago
The Customer Service Representative communicates with customers on quotes, order status, days to delivery, or other information, coordinates purchases and sales with Production and Planning, maintains official sales records, and assists in resolving customer credit problems.
Key Responsibilities and Priorities:
- Add quote and order entry into Microsoft Dynamics
- Provide support for customer returns and claims
- Provide timely, accurate information to customers
- Resolve customer disputes
- Work with Credit Manager to coordinate payments from customers
- File open and closed purchases, sales orders, and other formal customer correspondence
- Provide credit application forms and information to prospective and new customers
Position Consults with:
- Engineering, Quality, Production, Planning, Finance, Shipping/Receiving
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Above average phone communication skills, even disposition, and good rapport with customers
- Ability to make normal independent decisions based on job and product knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to professionally handle difficult situations with customers
- Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred
Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years of experience in customer service or related field
Education Requirements: High School Diploma
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
Office environment with minimal travel. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and sit. The employee is frequently required to sit and to use a computer keyboard with mouse for long periods of time. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move 25 pounds.