As a Store Manager in Training you will be working closely with a District Manager and Certified Training Manager to ensure you learn every aspect of the business. You will assist in overseeing the performance of an assigned store to ensure it is meeting or exceeding customer service standards, sales plans, operating procedures and P&L management.
This on the job training will be supplemented by e-learning and classroom training on store operations. Upon completion of training, you will be assigned to a Store Manager or Service Manager position at one of our company owned retail locations.
The ideal candidates will thrive on solving complex issues, adapt to change, know how to drive sales and motivate their team. We are looking for associates that want to grow with the company. National Tire and Battery (NTB) is committed to developing our associates and promoting from within the organization.
NTB operates more than 700 retail service store locations nationally and is experiencing rapid growth which presents advancement opportunities for our associates. NTB is a TBC Corporation company. For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC) has been one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Develops a strong partnership with the leadership team and corporate support
- Interview and hire associates
- Execute retention tools to promote tenure
- Execute strategies to drive revenue
- Review store KPI’s, P&L’s and Metrics
- Community marketing
- Supervises, motivates and develops employees for promotions
- Exercises strong, fair and consistent leadership with all employees
- Inform customers of vehicle inspection findings and makes service recommendations
- Supervise the flow of cars within the service department
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years of store or service manager experience
- Proven track record of success
- Strong commitment to customer and associate satisfaction
- Business Acumen
- Proven track record of success in driving sales, retention and customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Interviewing experience
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Must be 18 years or Older
- Competitive compensation and monthly bonus potential
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make large retail purchases through convenient payroll deduction
- Vendor purchase discount program
- Employee automotive discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.