To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irondale, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Group VP Southeast
ExecuNet • Irondale, AL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company's Group Vice President provides strategic direction, leadership, guidance, coaching and support to reporting divisions, branches and shops, ensuring achievement of operational and financial objectives while maintaining the overarching strategy of the corporation. Responsibilities include divisional performance in the areas of sales, operations, employee safety, administration, asset security, talent development and P&L management. Group Vice Presidents also build and maintain effective relationships with branch customers, corporate accounts, suppliers and internal customers throughout the organization. They ensure that a high quality of customer service is provided consistently within the reporting divisions. We are seeking qualified candidates to serve the Southeast Group.
- Develop the strategic direction of the operating group
- Maintain P&L responsibility for the reporting divisions
- Work closely with senior management for proper alignment
- Plan, organize, allocate resources as necessary
- Oversee reporting division managers
- Ensure that group goals and objectives are being met and that policies and procedures are being followed
- Collaborate with peers to identify and secure new business opportunities and improve operational effectiveness
- Implement corporate initiatives, policies, and procedures to support the overall direction of Motion Industries
- Coach high potential and high performing talent as needed
- Significant industry and sales experience required
- 15+ years of experience with Motion in branch management or corporate accounts, preferably a combination of both
- Leadership, communication, relationship, and proven people management skills required
- Advanced profit orientation and financial acumen
- Analytical and mathematic skills
- Reliable, organized, and attentive to detail
- Moderate computer skills (esp. Microsoft Office Suite), including communicating internally and externally via email, performing financial calculations and generating reports
- Bachelor's degree