To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Statesville, NC 28625
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Doosan Bobcat NA • Statesville, NC
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location : Statesville
The incumbent performs diversified duties involving technical illustrations, graphic design and copywriting. The incumbent is responsible for generating technical and promotional content. Requires independent thinking and the use of judgment to interpret and analyze facts and circumstances surrounding individual problems and transactions.
Role & Responsibility
Illustrations and Graphic Designs
- Create and revise 3D models, assemblies, layouts, and Bills of Materials to create detailed and accurate product drawings and specifications for internal and external consumption.
- Create and deliver quality technical content for construction machines (illustrates parts and systems layouts).
- Ensure compliance with required design standards, manuals, safety factors, and customer, marketing and engineering specifications.
- Execute an engineering change order (ECO) in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Develop and implement design standardization across product families to help us work towards the future and prepare for design automation.
- Assist with assigned aspects of Engineering relating to portable diesel powered electrical generators, air compressors, and light towers.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with team members.
- Conceptualize, and design engaging promotional content and illustrations for brochures, advertising material, email marketing campaigns, creative special projects, news and bulletins using Adope Creative Suite.
Technical and Promotional Content
- Stay abreast of recent trends and developments relative to computer-aided design and provides insights into ways to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Prepare and participates in product engineering presentations to vendors, customers and other departments as directed.
- Write engaging context for creative initiatives, marketing campaigns, special projects and web content.
- Gather, organize and translate information into unique, persuasive and compelling language. Strong writing style that comes across in copy, along with the ability to understand target market and write to them
- Improve the quality of product information across web properties available to our customer to help them with their purchasing decision.
- Ability to design a wide variety of content including homepages, promotional material, banners.
- Business - Computer-Digital, Marketing Technologies - Associates Degree (allow equivalent)
- Associates Degree in Design and Drafting or equivalent experience determined by hiring supervisor/manager
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Solving technical problems.
- Multi-tasking and dealing with priority scheduling conflicts.
- Supporting and assisting Graphic Designers
- Willing to learn and apply the latest technology to improve current products.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and supervision.
- Communicate and report clearly and effectively at all levels
- Trained in the use of Adope Creative Suite
- 2 > 5 years of experience
- Travel < 10%
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.