Kforce's client, a national CPA firm is seeking an International Tax Manager in Washington, DC.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: consulting with the federal tax group on all international tax matters; researching international tax issues and opportunities; managing and coordinating the tax services of Global member firms when consulted; managing, supervising, and reviewing the preparation of all forms and disclosures in connection with the international compliance practice; and developing a team with expertise in international taxation.
- Develop and present tax planning strategies for multinational corporations to client executives in manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries
- Facilitate the implementation of International Tax projects including identifying, understanding, communicating and managing projects from inception to completion
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge of processes to expand the line of business and develop professional staff
- Develop team of professionals with expertise in international taxation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; Master's in Taxation or LLM preferred
- CPA required
- 5 - 12 years of full time tax experience; Solid international tax skills including experience with inbound and outbound foreign investment including, but not limited to, IC-DISC's, transfer pricing, foreign tax credit calculations, subpart F issues and calculations, and all international reporting and compliance matters
- Strong federal tax background including; consolidated C corporation, partnership, S corporation, FAS 109, FIN 48, and a basic understanding of mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring
- Proven engagement and staff management skills
- Public accounting experience required at the Manager level
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to interact with all levels of client management, referral sources and other professionals
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Mergers And Acquisitions
Fas 109 (Gaap)