To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, VT 05156
- Jennifer Cook
- Phone: 802-674-1033
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) *** $500 Sign On Bonus***
BAYADA Home Health Care • Springfield, VT
Posted 1 month ago
We have current needs for nurses throughout Vermont, and specifically in the Springfield, Heartland, and White River Junction areas.Ask about our competitive wages!
Qualifications for RN / LPN:
• A minimum of one year of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse - RN or Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
• A valid Vermont nursing license in good standing
• Current CPR certification
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Trach and Vent experience is preferred
• IV certification is preferred, but not required
• Training and education of family members
• Medication administration
• Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
• Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
• Supply management
• Emergency management
• Competitive Wages
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
• Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
• Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
• Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
• A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
• Paid Time Off
• 24/7 on call clinical manager support
• Health benefits (full time and part time)
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Compassion, Excellence and Reliabilty