Energetic, love working with people, and wanting to be part of an organization where you can make a difference; have the potential to learn about an industry where you can truly become an expert and grow your career as well as increase your earning potential based on what YOU are able to accomplish within a team?
Then we want to talk with YOU!
We are Looking to Bring on Team Members Who ….
• Have a flare/passion for design to help individuals, couples, or families who are looking to “refresh” their space or redesign their home
• Are energetic and love working with people.
• Are good listeners and communicators
• Are self-motivated and growth oriented
• Relationship builder - someone who is able to bring to life the customers visions for their homes
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit, and can also work within a team to achieve and exceed sales goals
• Loves Selling – Selling is your Passion! Nothing makes you happier than closing a deal and knowing you met a customer’s needs, wants, and desires
• Realize selling is a conversation, NOT a pitch
• Have the confidence, drive, and desire to make a determined effort to close a sale
• You are the face of Gardner-White, you are the reason they come back
• Paid company training with first 90 day pay guarantee
• Promotion opportunities from within
• Exceptional Benefits Plan including medical, dental, vision, short / long term disability and life insurance
• Paid time off earned in your first year of employment
• Employee Discounts
• Bonus opportunities
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• 401(k) – with Partial Company Match
• Unlimited Income Potential
• Successful track record of 2 years of solid sales experience desirable, but not required. What is essential is a strong will to succeed.
• Computer Literate
• Work 8-12 Hour Days – weekends and holidays included
• Successful background in working with-in a team and mentoring other team members –to increase your and your team members success
• Walking, Standing, Sitting for Extended Periods of Time
• Exceptional listening and problem resolution skills