Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to governments and corporate enterprises globally. Check Point's solutions protect customers from 5th generation cyber-attacks with an industry leading catch rate of malware, ransomware and other types of attacks. As the security infrastructures get more complex, Professional Services can help customers to design, deploy, operate and optimize Check Point solutions. Professional Services is a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers' real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base. If you want to make the cyber world a safer place, join us. This position requires up to 20% travel to customer sites nationwide.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
* Consulting large customers in product integration and design
* Implementing, migrating, upgrading and optimizing Check Point's high-end products in complex network environments
* Developing Methods of procedures and low level designs to meet customers' criteria
* Developing test plans and testing new features and products before deploying them in production
* Troubleshooting Check Point products when necessary
* Assisting in customer production cutovers outside of office hours
* Providing product training and workshops to customers
* Working in collaboration with sales, R&D, TAC and other Check Point teams to ensure customer satisfaction
Your Knowledge & Skills
* 8+ years of experience with IP based networks, network design, and security products
* Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and cyber security concepts
* Solid understanding of network infrastructure (routing, switching, load balancing) and security products (firewall, VPN, IPS, Anti-Virus, Application Control)
* Good Linux command line knowledge preferred
* Experience with VSX, MDSM and Scalable Platforms preferred.
* Customer oriented and post-sales experience with direct face-to-face service.
* Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and adapt to changes.
* Translate difficult technical concepts to understandable format for non-technical persons.
* Ability to work independently
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
* Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future
EOE M/F/Veterans/Persons with disability
Apply for this Position
- Antivirus Softwares
- Computer Security
- Customer Satisfaction
- Firewalls (Computer Science)