To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mahwah, NJ 07430
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Jr. Packaging Engineer
Apex Life Sciences • Mahwah, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Engineer and execute activities concerning the remediation of protective packaging containers and labeling for medical devices.
- Evaluating packaging for existing product lines.
- Analyze and Develop remediation requirements for integration into a new PLM system.
- Support qualification and validation tasks related to packaging remediation
- Amending documents as required
- Assist or manage the implementation of existing products into production in accordance with GMP, FDA, and ISO requirements.
- Participate on project teams within the PMP/Project Management process
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering – Packaging, Mechanical, Materials, Quality or related field desired
- Experience in the Medical Device or related industry desired, but will consider entry level Engineers
- Proficient in CAD a plus
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must be challenged by a team-based environment which places a high degree of emphasis on accountability for customer satisfaction, cost reduction and quality/GMP compliance
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, have a hands-on approach and work independently, driving solid, quality focused design decisions
***For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume to Apex Life Sciences at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with 'Jr. Packaging Engineer' in the subject line.