To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mahwah, NJ 07430
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Jr. Packaging Engineer
Apex Life Sciences • Mahwah, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Engineer and execute activities concerning the remediation of protective packaging containers and labeling for medical devices.
- Evaluating packaging for existing product lines.
- Analyze and Develop remediation requirements for integration into a new PLM system.
- Support qualification and validation tasks related to packaging remediation
- Amending documents as required
- Assist or manage the implementation of existing products into production in accordance with GMP, FDA, and ISO requirements.
- Participate on project teams within the PMP/Project Management process
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering – Packaging, Mechanical, Materials, Quality or related field desired
- Experience in the Medical Device or related industry desired, but will consider entry level Engineers
- Proficient in CAD a plus
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must be challenged by a team-based environment which places a high degree of emphasis on accountability for customer satisfaction, cost reduction and quality/GMP compliance
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, have a hands-on approach and work independently, driving solid, quality focused design decisions
***For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume to Apex Life Sciences at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with 'Jr. Packaging Engineer' in the subject line.