To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Orleans, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Brunel • New Orleans, LA
Posted 1 month ago
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager working with our client who are a leading international mining company located in New Orleans, Louisiana.About this role
- Analysis all contracts including the conditions, scope, and other Works information to identify requirements and deliverables and to highlight areas of risk such as ambiguities, conflicts, or deviations from the scope of work;
- Makes recommendations to the Project Managers on the mitigation of these risks;
- Closely monitors and supports remedial actions and recommends appropriate actions;
- Develops and manages appropriate mechanisms to monitor compliance with contract terms and conditions;
- Supervises and provides guidance to other project team members to ensure technical competence and consistency of administration across several contract packages and to ensure that customer-related actions or inactions, which could result in constructive contract changes, are identified and make recommendations on their resolution;
- Develops and manages procedures to recognize and identify contract claims as they develop and manage the timely resolution under the changes provisions wherever possible, obtaining claims and legal expertise as appropriate.
- High School diploma or GED and ten (10) years' experience in Supply Chain or the related fields of Business, Accounting, or Engineering, OR;
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or the related fields of Business, Accounting, or Engineering and six (6) years' experience in Supply Chain or the related fields of Business, Accounting, or Engineering;
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of commercial contracts management;
- Work involves frequent travel, international assignments, and relocation to the site of work;
- Proficient in the use of personal computers in a business environment. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, essential.
- Experience with large copper production and related facilities;
- Prior EPCM experience preferred;
- Heavy industrial construction commercial management experience;
- Working as a team member (Client, EPCM & Contractors).
With over 100 offices globally in 42 countries, we at Brunel are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity. Here at Brunel we offer extraordinary earning potential followed by a very competitive benefit package. We provide the tools for success; world-class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within BrunelAbout us
Manages all contracts for assigned capital projects from conception through execution and completion. Responsible for post contract administration and management of all contract matters relating to the obligations and duties of both parties.