Quick Apply Job. Takes less than 1 minute.
Location: McKee, KY Specialty: Primary Care
AdventHealth Medical Group is looking for a dynamic and energetic Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner (APRN) to join in beautiful McKee, Kentucky (about 90 minutes southeast of Lexington).
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Provide services within scope of an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Examine patients, take medical histories, maintain patient records, identify health risk factors, prescribe medications, make referrals and otherwise treat health conditions
- Focus on patient wellness and disease prevention
- Provide health education services and/or counsel patients on how to make healthy lifestyle choices
- Risk Management: understand method and reasoning for reporting incidents, completion of hospital incident report form, assists department manager or others in recognizing and reducing risk within the department and other areas of the hospital
- Understands and complies with the Environment of Care/Infection Control Responsibilities
- Is knowledgeable and complies with the States Institutional Activities and Expectations
- Provides direct patient care in outpatient clinic
- Assists physicians with coordination of clinical activities and orders
- Licensure as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- MSN (Master of Nursing)
- One + years’ experience
At AdventHealth Medical Group, we believe it’s about more than mending what’s broken and healing what hurts; it’s about compassionate, lifelong, whole-person care. Start changing lives today by joining a healthcare system where we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion.
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Manchester
- Small town with a family-like workplace
- Centrally located to outdoor recreation activities
- Faith based Organization
- Focus on giving back to the communities we serve
- Career Advancement
This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity, quality and patient satisfaction-based incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is part of AdventHealth Medical Group. AHMG, a sister organization of AdventHealth, employs over 700 physicians in 60+ specialties across 9 states across the United States. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
AdventHealth Manchester is a not-for-profit 49-bed hospital located in Southeast Kentucky serving the communities in Clay, Jackson, Knox, Laurel, Leslie, and Owsley Counties. As a hospital, our vision is to be the first choice in healthcare in our community. Our award-winning services include inpatient, respiratory, sleep lab, home health, lab, imaging, surgery, weekend express care, pediatrics, family medicine, internal medicine, women’s health, cardiology, orthopedics, general surgery, urology and behavioral health.
The population of Manchester is approximately 1,300 with nearly 20,000 people living in Clay County. Manchester is affectionately known as the “City of Hope.” The weather climate is moderate with light snowfall in the winter with an average of 45 inches of rain per year. Clay County is known for its central location to many hiking trails, state parks, lakes, and rivers. Clay County is within reasonable driving distance larger cities such as Lexington, Louisville, Cincinnati, Knoxville, Asheville, and Nashville.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Health Education