About the Position
The Regional Dedicated Driver operates straight truck equipment in accordance with all DOT regulations to transport product safely and legally from the Distribution Centers, and their Vendor’s to their destination.
• Operates straight truck equipment in accordance with all DOT regulations to transport product safely and legally from the Distribution Centers to the Vendor’s destination.
• Operates the straight truck to ensure that the product is delivered in a timely manner.
• Monitors freight for secure devices and straps to ensure products are delivered to their destination undamaged and in their original condition.
• Required to follow company policy, participate in required trainings and keep truck clean.
• Maintains driver’s daily logs, trip reports and other documents as required.
• Responsible for performing a full pre-trip and post-trip inspections on straight truck.
• Immediately reports all instances of damaged product to the Transportation Supervisor/Manager
• Communicates any delivery issues up line to the Transportation Supervisor/Manager
• Keeps equipment fueled, tidy, and in compliance with inspection requirements.
• Accountable for all assigned tools and equipment.
• Maintain professional conduct and attitude towards other motorists who share the highway.
• Conform to all DOT and OSHA regulations.
• Perform any other reasonable request as directed by management.
• Minimum 1 year of straight truck NON-CDL driving experience
• Class C license required
• Meets FMCSA and company requirements
• Pass Background and Drug Screening.
• Clean driving records
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Regulatory Compliance