Our client in Newton, Ma is looking for two travel counselors for their office. This company provides international tour groups to non-profit organizations.
This individual would be working in a professional call center environment as part of the Reservations and Customer Service Team. Individual most possess strong customer service, communication, and telephone skills. This individual must also be able to provide exceptional customer service to its clients.
- Provide Professional assistance for all incoming calls
- Maintain highest degree of phone etiquette on call calls
- Place outbound calls as needed with regards to collections and requested call backs
- Update and maintain reservation information
- Administrative duties such as data entry and quality assurance
- Individuals must be available to work shifts within call center hours Monday through Friday from 9-7 PM
- Minimum three years in a customer service environment
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Able to communicate in a courteous, calm and empathetic manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- International travel experience preferred
- Call Center experience a plus
This is a permanent position with a salary of around $40K
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Attention To Detail