To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1170 North Anaheim Boulevard
Anaheim, CA 92801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Lead/Driver, Trade Show & Event-CA
CORT • Anaheim, CA
Posted 18 days ago
The Warehouse Lead is a hands on driving and warehousing positions, ideal for those who like to work in a fast paced environment and opportunity to work overtime.The primary purpose of this job is to safely and efficiently delivery and install short-term rental furnishings while driving a truck that requires a CDL license.Responsibilities
- Check furniture to ensure acceptable condition for delivery prior to loading truck.
- Accurately and safely load truck, scanning and checking items against lease agreement.
- Always conduct a documented pre-trip inspection.
- Deliver and install furniture in a safe manner and within agreed timeframe.
- Pickup furniture at lease end.
- Report all pick-up and delivery issues to management and record information on paperwork.
- Document start and end times at each stop for productivity purposes.
- Confirm all electronics and lighting work prior to leaving the stop.
- Wipe down and touch-up furniture once delivered to ensure its integrity.
- Provide world class customer service.
- Unload, sort and scan returned furniture to download/repair.
- Utilize ground spotter when driving a truck in reverse.
- Fold blankets and store equipment and supplies in an effort to keep the truck organized.
- Perform checklist of truck to ensure all equipment and supplies are available.
- Support warehouse functions as needed.
- Supervise temporary works at delivery sites.
- Drive a truck that requires a CDL license.
- Proficient in working with the computerized inventory system.
- High School diploma or equivalent or 1 plus years of experience without a degree.
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Customer service skills and a solid safety record.
- Ability to make minor repairs to furniture and to match colors.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid state driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Must pass a DOT physical and continue to do so as a condition of continual employment.
- Must be able to operate a straight ruck with over 26,000 lbs gross weight and / or a tractor-trailer combination.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed to include: long hours, odd hours, and weekends.
- Must be able to occasionally stay overnight out of town while making pick-ups and deliveries.
- Required regularly to stand, walk, and talk or hear. Frequently required to use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Frequently required to walk and climb or balance. Occasionally required to sit, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
CORT, a part of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, is the nation's leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. With more than 100 offices, showrooms and clearance centers across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and partners in more than 80 countries around the world, no other furniture rental company can match CORT's breadth of services.
CORT offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational reimbursement, and many employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORTEvents.com
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of this ordinance. For more information visit: https://bca.lacity.org/fair-chance.
CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.