To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Rachel Massey
- Phone: 7039951548
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Federal Background Investigator
Aerotek • New York, NY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is looking to immediately hire for several Federal Background Investigators throughout New York City. This will be a full time permanent opportunity. Qualified Candidates will have an interview scheduled within 48 hours of resume submission.
- Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance is required
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of professional or/and military experience
- Strong communication skills: must be able to write detail reports and conduct interviews
- Current Background Investigators are required to conduct face-to-face interviews asking a variety of questions
with the subject of the investigation as well as other people who may know them to establish the background,
reputation, character suitability and qualifications of the subject.
- This will be used in determining employment
suitability of persons who require access to sensitive or classified U.S. government information.
- The investigator also completes record searches at law enforcement agencies, courthouse, educational and financial institutions, and depending on the person's background, medical and/or mental health facilities.
- Investigators will be required to compile all information gathered and submit a clear/concise report on a government computer system within a strict time frame.
- Your success as an investigator depends not only on your
knowledge of methods and procedures, but also on your own behavior, attitude and character.
- The credibility of any report of investigation depends on your absolute integrity and reporting of the investigations
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.