To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, ME
- Piedmont Airlines, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ramp Agent (Part Time )
Piedmont Airlines, Inc. • Portland, ME
Posted 1 month ago
Ramp Agents work outdoors in a very fast-paced airport environment. Customer service agents must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when completing their daily tasks. Employee will be responsible to meet or exceed all performance goals. Responsibilities include baggage loading, operation of motorized service vehicles and equipment, aircraft servicing. Other duties as assigned.
* 18 years of age or older
* High School Diploma or GED
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to work all shifts, all days including nights, weekends, holidays
* Work outside in all weather conditions
* Able to lift up to 70 pounds
* Successful completion of training course
* Previous airline experience
* Previous employment as a front-line customer service provider
* Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs
* Bachelor's Degree in Aviation, Business or related field
* Airport ramp environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
* Work weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, lifting up to 70 pounds
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and is not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required
We also require proof of High School or GED completion
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Exceptional Aviators - Major Opportunities