Top legislative law firm is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide professional administrative support to high level attorneys in a fast paced, exciting environment. The ideal candidate will be extremely professional, have phenomenal communication skills- both interpersonal and written, and have at least five years of experience high-level administrative experience. This person will provide administrative support including correspondence, travel arrangements, extensive schedule management, calendar management, expense submittal, and phone management. In addition, they will schedule meetings and provide documents for each participant and act as a client liaison.
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to prioritization of and recommendations of appointments
- Strong computer skills
- Legislative/Lobby Firm or Hill scheduling experience highly preferred
- Ability to independent determine importance of tasks, handle multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.