DLP Cardiac Partners
DLP Cardiac Partners is seeking a part-time Driver. This position is responsible for providing quality care in a mobile or fixed cardiac cath lab and a positive interpersonal experience for the patient. Responsible for safely and efficiently transporting and setting up mobile lab at required sites. Ensure all equipment and coach are functioning properly to preform safe patient care.
- High school diploma, completion of commercial driver driving course.
- Current Commercial Driver’s license as well compliance with all requirements/qualifications imposed by the DOT.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Minimum 2 years Commercial Driving Experience. Documented qualification as stated on the Driver Pre-Qualification form.
- Catheterization Laboratory
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Health Care