CohnReznick is looking for a dynamic Compliance and Monitoring Consultant to join our Government practice.
CohnReznick is a top National Advisory, Assurance and Tax accounting, firm with a team of over 3,000 employees in 25 cities. As a member of our team, we will provide you with the necessary tools to take your career to the next level. Your success is our success.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and is interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes diversity and inclusion, collaboration and giving back to the communit
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Assist with Audit planning procedures such as:
- Assist with Audit performance;
- Assist with accounting functions and reconciliations related to:
- Assist with policies and procedures documentation; and
- Assist with process improvement consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Desire to earn a CPA or current CPA candidate required;
- 1+ year of relevant experience, government experience a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Strong analytical and presentation skills;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Local travel at times.
Connect with us
www.facebook.com/cohnreznick [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Compliance and Monitoring Consultant
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Compliance and Monitoring ConsultantEqual Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses. #LI-Remote #LI #CB
Certified Public Accountant