Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. As a Senior Account Executive you will increase ePlus’ revenue and market presence through effective selling into past, current and targeted customers. You will achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response and relationship building. You will evaluate customers’ needs, and lead a team to develop a solution from concept to implementation.
This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers—many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs—keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
- Achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response, and relationship building with Mid-Tier and Fortune 1000 companies
- Qualify business opportunities by identifying scope of projects and initiatives, decision makers, stakeholders, and overall scope of opportunity
- Develop new account relationships
- Expand existing accounts within an established geographic territory
- Maintain and grow existing client revenues through cross-selling of ePlus core competencies
- Establish and maintain manufacturer/partner relationships to develop joint sales opportunities
- Develop and implement a quarterly account marketing plan
- Provide monthly forecast and quarterly reviews for assigned territory
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- 30% business travel is required
- Reside in local sales area
- Demonstrate the ability to qualify, penetrate, and close new accounts
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills
- Possess deep multi-product knowledge in breadth and depth
- Proven ability to leverage subject matter experts to further the sales process
- Established record of success in sales
- Work well independently
Education and Experience:
- Proven success selling to Managed Accounts at the CXO and VP level
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science or Engineering fields preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience includes selling technology solutions including wireless, security, IP Telephony, software, etc.
- VAR commercial sales experience preferred, at companies such as CDW, Insight, GTSI, IronBow, WorldWide Technologies, etc
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. At this time, ePlus will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Business To Business
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: SENIO02795
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
A great career is more than just earning a living. It's about making a difference. At ePlus, making technology mean more is at the core of what we bring to our clients. A broader perspective.
An ambition to identify and deliver solutions that are truly transformative for our clients. It's an idea-led approach that means you'll be a part of robust initiatives that really matter.
* Our mission is to be a trusted and proven provider of IT solutions that make a powerful difference in every customer's business.
* Our vision is to uphold our tradition of excellence, growth, and profitability by continuously improving our operations and solutions, and by investing in you. Our growth depends on having the most dedicated, innovative, and forward thinking people in the business. If we have the best people, we will become our customers' one source partner of choice for their IT products and services, and financing needs.
Not Ready To Apply?
* Our values guide our organization to consistently do the right things, especially when they are not the easiest things.
View the full profile