To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Asset Protection Manager
TBC Corporation • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Regional Asset Protection Manager is responsible for the shrink reduction, asset protection and safety awareness within their region.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Merchant's Tire®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Communicate asset protection and safety strategies to reduce shrink to field operations and in the retail stores within assigned region.
- Communicate asset protection findings to various levels of field operations to assist in the reduction of shrink and to address safety issues.
- Responsible for achieving shrink reduction goals within region.
- Complete a required amount of audits monthly to measure operational compliance.
- Establish strong partnerships with regional and district managers along with human resources, to ensure inclusion in conference calls, training meetings and security/safety issues that may develop.
- Ensure timely responses and follow-up to critical incidents within region.
- Conduct investigations and interviews of internal/external incidents.
- Provide leadership and training to store management and employees from an asset protection perspective.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal/ external customers.
- 5+ years of multi-unit experience, direct supervisory not required, bachelor degree preferred, or the equivalent of work experience and education.
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k plan with a company match. Immediate 100% vesting
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid short term disability and employer subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Discounted tire and automotive services
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.