To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DEKA Research & Development Corp. • Manchester, NH
Posted 1 month ago
DEKA employs a team of professionals, whose engineering, design, manufacturing and quality expertise make DEKA a hot spot for creating innovative solutions and advanced technologies. Located about an hour from Boston, the beach, and the mountains, DEKA is one of the leading research and development companies in the country and is the birthplace of some of the most innovative and life-changing products of our time.
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer for a state of the art product development program. This person will be responsible for the concept, development, and production-related activities of electrical circuit board designs within a multi-disciplinary project team. The candidate should be familiar with a broad range of engineering activities from low level analog to high speed digital circuitry. This position requires a fair amount of autonomy and clever thinking as projects here at DEKA involve inventing new and better ways of solving the many engineering challenges that projects are confronted with.
- Design and develop complex circuit boards containing a mix of analog and digital circuitry through the creation of schematics and the ability of managing the PCB layout
- Perform debug and failure analysis of circuitry as well as the creation of test fixtures to aid in both the development and production of circuit boards
- Create clear and concise documentation including electrical requirements, design descriptions, and failure analysis procedures
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in circuit design
- Must have at least a BS in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in the development of electrical circuit board schematics and PCB layouts
- Demonstrated electrical design experience from concept through production
- Demonstrated experience in integrating electrical PCBs into complex mechanical structures
- Must be skilled in writing and working with specifications and detailed design documents
- Proficient in debugging circuitry through hands-on testing, analysis and analog/digital simulation
- Solid grasp of signal integrity, signal timing, power consumption, and design for ESD and EMC compliance
- Experience integrating embedded processors with sensors, actuators, power management, and wireless communication peripherals
- Must be able to set priorities and work independently under aggressive timelines and date driven schedules
- Familiarity with IEC 60601-1, and other applicable standards
- Familiarity with HDL languages