To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
85 Prescott Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Behavioral Health Care Account Executive
National Home Health Care Corp • Worcester, MA
Posted 7 days ago
The Account Executive (AE) is a Sales/Business Development-based position that is primarily responsible for generating admissions in a designated territory. AE's actively call on targeted accounts to promote the Medical Resources Home Health service lines to generate referrals. Additionally, once a referral is secured, the AE partners with Clinical Operations to convert the referral to an admission as necessary. This position interfaces with a wide range of medical professionals, as well as patients, on a daily basis to drive business results.
My commitment will include:
- Thoroughly identifying the needs of referral sources, demonstrating a clear understanding of how referral sources make decisions and identifying decision-makers.
- Improving relationships between referral sources and Medical Resources Home Health.
- Educating physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities, and adult foster cares regarding the regulations of the home health industry, Medical Resources Home Health policies and our scope of service.
- Performing community informational service events.
- Delivering and picking up medical forms and records from physician offices and facilities, obtaining requested signatures, explaining documents and facilitating patient care communications.
- Informing physicians and facilities on patient summaries of care.
- Identifying and closing new business opportunities to meet established sales objectives within an assigned territory.
- Maintaining a regular presence in each account within the assigned territory, as needed.
- Serving as a liaison between Medical Resources Home Health, physicians, facilities, hospitals and other referral sources in the community.
- Daily documentation, strategic goal-planning and problem-solving.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years of successful medical sales experience
- Strong Behavioral Health connections in the community
- Medicare knowledge
- Behavioral Health referral stream knowledge
- Proven leadership, strong interpersonal communication, self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as with teams. Demonstrates a high confidence level to interact with health care professionals
- Ability to work independently, to be self-motivated, and well organized and good with time management.
- Act as a liaison between community and clinical staff and management
- Coordinate educational community efforts as is appropriate and consistent with compliance parameters
- Creative problem-solver.
- Valid drivers’ license/insurance.
- Normal range of vision is required with or without correction.
- Normal range of hearing is required with or without correction.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift 20 lbs. or more.
- Must be able to speak clearly.