SENIOR- IT SPECIALIST: The Select Group is seeking a Senior level, IT Specialist on Quantico Military Base. An Active Secret Clearance is required. Additionally, candidate's must obtain an IAT Level II Certification, and a CCNA or CCNP Certification.
SENIOR- IT SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS:
- An Active Secret Clearance
- An DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certification (for list of compliant certifications see: URL blocked - click to apply)
- A CCNP or CCNA, or a CCDP certification
- Hands-on experience working with Cisco network devices
- Knowledge of Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway RoutingProtocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs),Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Experience performing up to tier III network system upgrades and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and routing protocols.
SENIOR- IT SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under broad direction, oversee and perform advanced systems installation, operation, integration, and troubleshooting in order to maintain optimum information technology (IT) system operations.
- Design and oversee upgrades and new installs of IT systems and services ensuring coordination with Cyber Security Specialist.
- Perform Tier III upgrades of networking systems, IT systems, and storage networking.
- Perform Tier III troubleshooting, optimization, and performance management of Internet Protocol, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and routing protocols.
- Integrate enterprise, regional, and local IT systems ensuring current network operations are sustained or oversee their recovery.
- Utilize Knowledge of Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and Network Address Translation (NAT).
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our URL blocked - click to apply or visit us at URL blocked - click to apply Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the URL blocked - click to apply
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.