TOP LINE MECHANIC
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our 60 plus locations across 10 states.
If you are looking for a different, fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate may be the place.
We care about our people and it shows.
The position consists of performing regular preventative maintenance and major repairs on a wide range construction equipment and delivery vehicle fleet to ensure the equipment operates safely and properly. The position also includes advanced troubleshooting on electrical, hydraulic, ignition, pneumatic systems, diesel and gas engines as well as drive trains. May occasionally perform field repairs and maintenance.
Required Skills and Experience
• Mechanical experience of 5-7 years troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing all types of construction equipment preferred
• Possess an appropriate tool set for the position
• Experience in Electrical, Hydraulic, and Diesel Engine preferred
• Tractor/trailer air brake systems very helpful
• Welding and fabrication is a plus
• Valid driver’s license
• Current medical card
• Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
• Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
• Frequent exposure to the elements
• Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on various types of heavy construction equipment
• Able to work a rotating on-call weekend schedule
• Provide high quality control standards while maintaining high levels of equipment readiness
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Top Line Mechanics receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate Experience!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify
Complex Problem Solving