Great opportunity to gain experience in the Medical Device industry
- Position involves support of senior staff in the development of physical test methods for drug delivery devices.
- Employ basic engineering skills and practices to gather user requirements and translate them into technical documentation for execution.
- Assist with project definition by performing engineering studies and assessment for drug delivery systems.
- Perform field evaluations of existing systems and provide engineering design recommendations.
- Design and development of physical test methods with respect to container and combination product integration of drug delivery systems.
- Capable of machine design from initial conception through fabrication and into implementation.
Manufacturing experience, mechanical systems modeling, fabrication technique, fixture design experience, Solidworks, technical writing, strong communication skills.
- B.S in Mechanical, Chemical, Biomedical Engineering or Materials Science with 2 or more years of experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Medical Devices.
- M.S. in Mechanical, Chemical, Biomedical Engineering or Materials Science with 1 year or more experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry, Medical Device industry preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Research And Development