Ruby on Rails Developer-8128
Our best-in-class legal intake and case management software client is seeking a talented Ruby on Rails Developer to join them at their office in downtown Durham, NC. This company was created by one of largest and most successful plaintiffs’ firms in the country and has continuously proven to keep an eye on innovation as they strive to provide law firms a better, more efficient experience, as evidenced by their portfolio of 10 patented features with 12 more pending. In this role, you will work to build out the company’s engineering initiatives and further their track record of success with cutting-edge technology.
This is a direct-hire opportunity with a target salary range of $95,000-$110,000, with flexibility for right fit. This role comes with a competitive benefits package and a beautiful work environment located on the American Tobacco Campus in downtown Durham. Local candidates strongly preferred. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available. If this sounds like a good fit for you, submit a resume today!
Responsibilities of the RoR Developer:
- Own the technical development of all of the company’s software products
- Architect and design the transition of technology to microservices
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Assess and implement opportunities for application and process improvement
- Adhere to high-quality development principles by delivering solutions that meet business priorities on-time and on-budget
Requirements of the RoR Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field. Master’s degree a plus
- 3 years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- Strong RDBMS (Postgres) skills
- Database development experience including relational database design, specifically strong SQL
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Cloud experience, especially Kubernetes and/or Google Cloud preferred
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments in cloud and on-premise environments
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Start-up or experience operating in a highly dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.
Ajax (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Model View Controller
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: MC51838738202961
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you are looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you. Our Approach
Relationship building, business community involvement and entrepreneurial support are all key parts of HireNetworks' unique approach to staffing and recruitment. Our consultative business approach incorporates proven recruitment strategies that provide a measurable return on investment, promote quality control and help us build long-term business relationships with our clients and candidates. We cultivate relationships with key business and financial leaders to create long-standing partnerships that deepen their own industry knowledge and benefit both our clients and candidates. In addition, we offer expanded services and alliance service networks to enable early stage companies to build their businesses, as well as their staffs.Our Objective
Our objective is to consistently match talent with the culture of an organization. Our partnerships with high-tech companies are complemented by the relationships we develop with candidates. This two-way approach to staffing and recruitment is the hallmark of our success. By treating our client companies and candidates as equal partners, we create a win-win environment for everyone. Our Clients
We retain a diverse client portfolio to accommodate a wide range of job seekers. Our clients range from large established corporations to early stage emerging growth companies. HireNetworks has relationships with clients in industries such as B2B, Internet Infrastructure, CRM, ERP, Internet Content, ASP, Wireless, AI, semiconductor substrates, drug discovery and many others. The technological landscape is constantly evolving and so are we. Opportunities
At HireNetworks, we provide opportunities that offer both challenges and rewards. Put your knowledge and skills to work on a team that encourages initiative, fosters innovation, endorses accountability, and promotes integrity. We value our associates and respect our clients - always striving to enable them to achieve the measurable results that support their success.
View the full profile