To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami Florida, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Administrative Assistant
Apex Systems • Miami Florida, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Corporate Administrative Assistant Opportunity!!
Apex Systems is currently looking to hire Administrative Assistants in Miami, FL! Please email an updated resume to email@example.com if you are interested. Thank you!
Location: Miami, Florida 33178
Start Date: 5/6/2019
Contract: Contract Position (potential to go permanent)
Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM, Mon – Fri
This position is responsible for all facets of administrative support for a leader(s) including scheduling and coordination of on-site and conference call meetings, preparation of documents and presentations, ordering supplies, processing of invoices, expense report preparation and processing, management of calendars, travel coordination, and other administrative duties and projects assigned.
- Manage calendars for designated department members.
- Set-up and coordinate internal and external meetings/conference calls and prepare minutes where assigned.
- Arrange travel, Answer phones and take and relay voice mail and email messages.
- Prepare and maintain expense reports, purchase orders, vendor payment and reconciliation.
- Order and maintain inventory of supplies and equipment, as well as maintain and reconcile various department purchase cards.
- Provide organization support for Medicare Part D including presentation development (PowerPoint), database management (Excel), limited project management and other tasks as needed.
- Interact professionally with all levels of internal and external personnel via phone, in person, and via written correspondence.
- Establish contacts with other internal and external customers.
- Institute solutions for the administrative needs of the department.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant is required.
- Customer service experiences a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers and clients.
- Word processing/PC skills required.
- Strong communication skills required
Education: Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
Once again if interested send updated copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178