To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Watertown, CT 06795
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
SalesFloor Supervisor, Softlines (Watertown, CT #7109)
Kmart • Watertown, CT
Posted 1 month ago
To serve, delight and engage our members while they shop their way. Supervises salesfloor associates, specifically in the softlines areas. Ensures store team delivers a WOW customer experience. Oversees the store recovery process in assigned area.
* Makes eye contact, smiles and greets all Members that come within 10 feet. Demonstrates "Take the Member to the merchandise" policy showing pride in our brand
* Assist in handling and solving member needs, issues or complaints
* Provides direction, guidance and training to all associates in selling skills, customer service standards, product knowledge and front end operations to maximize sales, service and profitability
* Executes all softlines related communications on a daily basis
* Maintains a clean, safe working and shopping environment
* Owns recovery process of the softlines area and inspects salesfloor for proper maintenance daily
* Responsible for opening and closing the store
* Understands apparel standards in regards to rack and wall merchandising, colors, styles and signing
* Ability to quickly troubleshoot all system issues with real time resolutions following all current operating polices
* Is a student of the game in Integrated Retail with regards to systems, technology and digital devices, and can train others on the use of these tools
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Strong reading, writing, verbal, and arithmetic skills
* Ability to lift and move merchandise, typically a minimum of 20lbs., but could be as much as 100lbs
* Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
* Repetitive bending, lifting, stretching and reaching
* Show Pride
* Ability to be cross trained
* Proficient in store systems and Integrated Retail
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years of related experience
* 18 years of age or older