To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dover, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Supply Chain Planner- Lead Position
Edgewell Personal Care • Dover, DE
Posted 15 days ago
Edgewell Personal Care is a leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor of over 25 well-known brands of consumer and personal care products. We are 6000 colleagues strong with a presence in over 50 countries.
Edgewell's brands include shaving products including Schick and Wilkinson Sword razors and blades, shaving gels including Edge and Skintimate, Banana Boat and Hawaiian Tropic sun screens, Playtex Infant Care products, including spill-proof cups, baby bottle liners, pacifiers, and Diaper Genie; Feminine Care products, including Playtex and o.b. tampons, and Stay free and Care free pads and liners, and Wet Ones wipes.
Our latest additions to the Edgewell family of personal care brands include two full product lines of skin care and grooming products for men: Bull Dog and Jack Black.
This position is actually the Master Supply Planner overseeing supply planning activities and is the primary point of contact for Commercial, Sales Planning, Marketing and Demand Planning functions for the assigned brands.
This position is responsible for developing master production plans based on forecast and customer requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
This position is responsible for reviewing/revising production plans to balance labor/machine capacity utilization against working capital goals.
This position must also maintain inventory investment levels to achieve EPC Days of Supply (DOS) objectives while meeting customer service objectives within the assigned Business Units (either ISP or ESP). Interface requirements extend to EPC functional areas including North America and International locations regarding supply planning activities.
The Femcare Master Supply Planner executes supply chain strategies and processes for the plant, functions within a wide scope of responsibility with various degrees of controls and provides guidance to direct reports under the oversight of the Femcare Supply Planning Manager.
- Create, review and revise master production plans to support forecasted demand within inventory investment guidelines through forecast analysis and production capacity analysis.
- Develop, monitor and revise production plans, in the short and long term, to optimize the use of manpower, equipment and financial resources while meeting the needs of customers.
- Maintain, review and approve changes to (as needed) for SAP and Manugistics system processes, item master data and planning system parameters in support of working capital and customer service goals.
- Coordinate and execute Supply Planning activities to support successful launch of new products, product restage transitions, and implementation of cost saving initiatives as required.
- Achieve customer service order fulfillment objectives while maintaining inventory levels at targeted goals for Business Unit.
- Work with Demand Planning, Finance and Operations in the development of Annual Business Plan and monthly projections for plant volume and inventory investment.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers on SKU Rationalization efforts to effectively manage SKU portfolios.
- Provide input regarding metrics results, key issues and action plans for monthly Feminine Care dashboards.
- Lead Commercial Operations Meetings and represent ISP or ESP Planning on intra/inter departmental communications (Demand Planning, Marketing, Sales Planning, Quality, R&D, Logistics, Customer Service, Operations etc.)
- Track and report status of Cost Estimate Requests for the Business Unit.
- Evaluate inventory investment reports to identify slow moving and obsolete inventories and collaborate with Commercial Team to develop disposition plans.
- Coordinate Disposal Authorizations to support disposition of obsolete finished goods and WIP.
- Maintain direct report responsibility including performance management and development plans for Business Unit Supply Planners.
- Identify and coordinate system training requirements for department personnel.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent.
- 6+ Years of relevant supply planning or operations experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to create planning schedules around complex demands, timeline and constraints.
- Must be flexible, organized, able to work independently and multi-task to excel in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues in different functional areas within the company.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- SAP and/or Manugistics
- Consumer Products Industry experience
- MBA or business-related post-graduate degree
- APICS Certification
- Scheduling and Material Planning
- Demand Planning
- Dover Plant Operations
- Supply Chain and Customer Service
- Transportation, Logistics and Warehousing
- Global Governance and Material Master
- Package Engineering
- Travel Requirements (<5%)
- Work schedules may vary from typical business hours.
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.