To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- Richard Rasay
- Phone: 408-573-1111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Randstad USA • Walnut Creek, CA
Posted 1 month ago
High net-worth asset management firm is looking for a Senior Accountant t o assist with the accounting and general administration of the firm and multiple investments. Assets include real-estate, fixed income, public equities and private equity investments.
This is an ideal position for a self-starter with a strong work ethic who wants to be involved in accounting, reporting, analysis, and operations of a startup company growing at a fast pace. This individual will be working closely with the CEO.
location: Walnut Creek, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
• Ensures proper and timely recording of financial transactions in the general for multiple entities and trusts
• Prepare monthly financial reports and analysis
• Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations
• Review performance reports from investment managers
• Assist in the analysis of moderate investment transactions
• Process monthly distributions and accounts payable
• Assist with quarterly tax estimates and the annual tax compliance process, including coordination with external tax accountants
• Develop and track various portfolio and partnership performance metrics
• Document processes and procedures
• Assist with business plans and forecasts
• Perform non routine ad hock analyses
• Identifies and communicates improvement opportunities
• Assistance with day to day operations of firm and oversight of investments
• BA/BS in Accounting or Finance (MBA, CPA, or CFA a plus)
• 3 ? 5 years of relevant experience
• Strong knowledge of accounting
• Experience with Sage 50 Accounting (formerly Peachtree Accounting)
• Experience in a small company environment, preferably in a start up phase
• Advanced proficiency in Excel
Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
If you believe you are the individual or know of someone within your network, please respond directly to this post for a confidential conversation and resume review.
skills: Asset Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.