URL blocked - click to apply
Job ID: 157761
Callanan Industries, Inc., a CRH Company, was founded in 1883 as an aggregate mining company. Over a century later, Callanan Industries, Inc. continues to be a leading supplier of paving materials and construction services, providing a complete range of high quality aggregates, asphalt paving, and ready mix concrete products to state, federal, municipal, commercial, and private customers with operations throughout New York State and Western Massachusetts. Callanan Industries, Inc. was purchased by CRH Americas in 1985.
Job Description Summary
This position involves a diverse set of job responsibilities. Position requirements include the processing and reviewing of all the material sales billings for Callanan Industries Inc. Essential duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Daily Uploads of plant tonnage from point of sale system into Accounting system
- Daily reconciliation of plant tonnage
- Entering and maintaining - Customer, Job and Inventory quotes
- Customer Service: inquiries, requests, questions, etc.
- Investigate customer accounts as needed
- Process weekly invoices
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong values and high standards of ethics, integrity and trust
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Strong action orientation and drive for results
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and facilitate change
- The ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational skills, time management, attention to detail, and documentation skills
- Regular and predicable attendance at assigned times is required
- Drug screen and background check required before being employed by Callanan Industries, Inc.
- Associates Degree in Accounting/Finance and/or Business is perferred
- Proven ability to develop relationships and to work both independently as well as in a team environment
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Callanan Industries, Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail