Customer Service Specialists at US Ecology assist and support our customers and internal teams by coordinating services. They also process orders, prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs. Our CSRs are counted on to coordinate the steady and courteous flow of internal and external communications, such as incoming/outgoing telephone and email messages.
Day in the Life
• Review and prioritize your list of customer-related tasks for the day
• Answer employee questions via phone and email regarding their profiles, manifests or approval status
• Enter customer profile submittals in our internal system
• Collaborate with other departments or facilities to address any customer issues (i.e. Customer Service, Sales, etc.)
• Provide customer status updates to your management team
What you need to apply
• Associate’s degree in related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Two years of customer service experience
• Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
• Moderate experience with MS Office Suite
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
US Ecology, Inc. a Republic Services Company, is a leading North American provider of environmental services. Since 1952 we have been helping our customers keep the environment clean by doing the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. In short, we work to protect human health and the environment in pursuit of a sustainable future for our children and their grandchildren.
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office