Title: Customer Service AnalystLocation: Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417Duration: 6+ months (possibility of ext.)SUMMARY:
The Client Benefit Analyst Admin completes assigned operational tasks using standard appropriate tools and provides support to client requests under the direction of the Client Benefit Managers and other team members. Responsibilities include handling daily request tracking, researching operational issues and running reports for internal and external clients upon request; provide documentation related to completion of assigned tasks and identify operational or productivity enhancements. The Client Benefit Analyst will provide project and administrative support to the team and escalate issues, risks, concerns as needed. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Provide operational support for assigned ESI Markets (Commercial, Medicare, Health Plan, etc.) for going plan changes, new implementations, and renewal activity.
2. Review, analyze and verify intent of assigned benefit set-ups as they relate to products and programs. Identify and communicate need for customization to support client benefit requirements; attend client calls/meetings as needed; attend internal validation meetings; run customized and scheduled reports, manage performance guarantee tracking and report distribution for internal/external clients as requested.
3. Adhere to all organizational SOPs and Compliance standards; provide subject matter input as it relates to checklists and SOPs
4. Assist with operation input related to new product development; identification, research and resolution of operational issues; provide training and mentoring for new team members, off-shore and contingent employee resources.
5. Comply with ESI document and retention requirements. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Formal Education and/or Training:
Bachelor’s degree or 5 to 7 years of equivalent work experience YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
0 – 2 years of relevant experience. Preferred experience in PBM and benefit set-up knowledge. COMPUTER OR OTHER SKILLS:
• Strong PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint, email and Internet
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills highly desirable
• Strong analytical problem solving skills KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of the health care and PBM industry and its products and services
• Detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage timelines and meeting tight deadlines
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
• Good organizational, prioritizing skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong customer service focus
• Demonstrated ability to work with other departments/teams to resolve issues
• PC Skills including Microsoft Office and SharePoint SCOPE OF JOB
• Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
• Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
• Receives instruction, guidance and directions from others
• Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisors, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
Conduct Review Activity
Recommend Process Improvement