Jefferson Wells is partnering with our Premier Global Client to build a team of Functional Project Managers for a major Business Transformation Initiative. This is projected to be a 2 year engagement.
Senior Enterprise Project Managers - these professionals would assist Project Leaders in managing the oversight of the project and the consulting team of Project Managers.
They would lead and accomplish bringing accounting operations for a given geographic region into the shared services environment.
Project Managers - these professionals would assist the Enterprise Project Managers and accomplish the detailed work of the project assessing and documenting current state processes, detailing plans for knowledge transfer, and then accomplishing the changes needed to bring each operation into the shared services environment.
- 100% remote but need to work within the majority of regional time zone involved
- All Project Managers must have project experience related to finance and accounting restructuring, shared services migrations, SAP or ERP implementations, or merger and acquisition integrations in large companies. (Global company experience preferred)
- All Project Managers must have finance and accounting project experience or an understanding of accounting processes
- All roles are functional project manager roles and not IT project manager roles
- All Project Managers must have strong soft skills, be good communicators and have a proven track record of successful project execution.
- Any candidate with language skills other than English would especially be attractive (they are looking for Arabic, Japanese and French speaking PMs currently)
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact
If you know somebody that might be interested, Jefferson Wells will pay a referral fee for successful hire of you candidate.
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Implement Projects