Kforce is seeking a full-time Legal Operations Project Manager to work remote and support our enterprise technology client based in Austin, TX.
Day to Day:
- 3-5 years of project management
- Strong analytical and attention to detail skills
- Strong MS PowerPoint presentation creation skills and drafting, editing and review skills for Legal documents including Playbooks
- Organized and self-managed person
- Proactive, flexible, adaptable, collaborative, and open to change due to various reasons including business re-prioritization
- Preferable to have experience with business related projects that have impacted multiple countries and worked with individuals from multiple countries
- Customer-centric professional
- Design thinking and data analytic skills are welcome
- Advanced use of MS Project to both creative and maintain multiple project plans
- Advanced use of all MS Office applications including Excel, Visio, and Word
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.