To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Duluth, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Claims Supervisor - Duluth, MN
UnitedHealth Group • Duluth, MN
Posted 10 days ago
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Provide expertise and / or general claims support to teams in reviewing, researching, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims
- Responsible for driving employee engagement through communication, development and accountability
- Responsible for partnering with business partners to ensure success of the business and the team
- Work with other businesses upstream and downstream to ensure exceptional member experience
- Authorize appropriate payment or refer claims to investigators for further review
- Analyze and identify trends and provides reports as necessary
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- Respond to claims appeals
- Supervise, monitor, track and direct day to day operations to staff
- High school diploma / GED (or higher)
- Must be available to work from 6 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday and be flexible to work around business needs which can include working weekends
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a production environment
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office; Microsoft Excel (inventory management & data collection), Microsoft Word (editing and creating documents), and Microsoft PowerPoint (presentations)
- Project management experience
- Undergraduate Degree (or higher)
- COSMOS medical claims experience
- Ability to multi - task (this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: supervisor, lead, claims, COSMOS, Medica, Optum, Duluth