Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers and CNAs to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR EXPERIENCED CNAs on DAY/EVENING SHIFTS! Hoyer Lift experience preferred!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients
** No experience necessary – Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care. **
Successful Candidates will be able to:
Treat Seniors and their property with dignity and respect
Work some weekends as required
Read, write, and converse in English to have appropriate dialog with clients and maintain client documentation
Respond promptly when clients call for assistance
Bend, twist, sit, stand, and stoop repeatedly throughout shift and be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
Provide Driver’s License and current auto insurance
Our CAREGivers enjoy the following benefits:
Meaningful work that nourishes the soul
Competitive pay rates
Health Insurance for qualifying employees
Flexible schedules based upon your availability
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.