To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elizabeth City, NC 27909
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Nurse Practitioner - House Calls
The Judge Group • Elizabeth City, NC
Posted 18 days ago
Other Great Industries
Health Care, Nurse
Our client is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner to make house calls in Pasquotank County
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct in-home assessments on health plan members. Average visit is 45-60 minutes in length. Assessment is performed and completed electronically
- Assessment includes past medical history, physical examination, medication review, depression screening
- Identify urgent and emergent situations and intervene appropriately.
- Educate members on topics such as disease process, medication, and compliance.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- NP license and national certification
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience in their highest level of education, clinical setting preferred.
- Family, Geriatrics, or Adult certification required
- Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or endocrinology a plus.
- Home Health care or home visit experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills with the geriatric or Medicare population.
- Ability to obtain reliable transportation in order to complete home visit assessments
This is can be either a full or part time position based on your availability.
To apply for this position please send your most up to date resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or for more information call Alex at 484-270-1817
Job ID: 571245
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.