Description Job Description:
Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense group is seeking an Access Manager to support our NORAD USNORTHCOM customer. In this role, you will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, problem and change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks.
This position will report directly to the Cyber Security Lead, with regular interaction with the Cyber Security Manager and government POCs.
Location: This position will be full time, on-site, Colorado Springs, CO
Clearance: You must hold a current Top Secret clearance and be eligible to obtain Top Secret SCI.
- Responsible for all NORAD/USNORTHCOM Access Management Capabilities across multiple enterprise networks, to include:
- Approval, creation, modification, and deletion of Elevated Accounts
- Oversight of all domain, network and application accounts
- Tracking and maintenance of Elevated Rights
- Development of processes and documentation to support all Access Management requirements
- Service Account management, including creation, modification, deletion and tracking
- Participate in the Change Approval process to ensure compliance with access management processes and procedures
- Perform Local Registration Authority duties under the U.S. Airforce NEATS program to support DoD PKI/PKI requirements
- Provide monthly and quarterly reporting of Key Access Management metrics
- Provide assistance for other Cyber Security tasks, including vulnerability management, Endpoint Security deployment, orders and compliance monitoring, and log analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 plus years relevant experience or High School and 6 plus years' experience.
- Current DoD 8570 IAT II (CompTIA Security+ ce) certification or equivalent
- Current Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server environments
- Experience with Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) monitoring and application, system vulnerability scanning and mitigation of findings, and remediation of findings
- Experience recommending additional security requirements and safeguards
- Familiarity with NORAD/USNORTHCOM systems
- DoD 8570 IAM II Certification
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Experience with Windows PowerShell and BASH scripting
- Understanding of the Principals of Role Based Access Management
- Experience with HBSS, ACAS and SIEM tools
- Experience in development of end user operating manuals and documentation
- Experience in training of end users in Operating System and SW application installation and operation
N2NOMSExternal Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems AdministrationPay Range:
Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
Security Information And Event Management