Equal Opportunity Employer including Disabled & Vets *****************************************
Shifts: M, T, W, F 3:00pm-6:15pm/Sat. 7:15am-1:15pm/Thurs. Off
Rate of Pay: $15.90
- Job Performance Behaviors: Contributing to organization success, job effectiveness, relationships and customer satisfaction.
- This individual assists in the daily operation of the branch; maintains compliance with all policies and procedures of the bank.
- The employee provides service to clients by accepting deposits, verifying cash, issuing receipts for checking and savings accounts, verifying endorsements, and obtaining approvals for cash transactions. They must also have the ability to uncover customer needs, identify referral opportunities beyond the immediate transaction, being able to successfully transition the customer to appropriate personnel and acting as a concierge by greeting guests, assisting them with or referring them to others for product sales, introducing them to the Interactive Teller Machine (ITM), the branch services and amenities, and other duties as assigned with this customer service function.
- It is essential that the employee be able to communicate effectively to the customer through the Interactive Teller Machine camera.
- This individual prepares individual daily settlements of teller cash and proof transactions with high proving results and minimal losses.
Under direct supervision and in accordance with established policies and procedures, the successful candidate performs a variety of duties insuring the smooth operation of the Interactive Teller Machine. These responsibilities include performing numerous activities associated with concierge functions, the acceptance of deposits, cashing checks, balancing and accepting loan payments. The Virtual Banker also assists customers with questions, is responsible for balancing each days' transactions and verifying cash totals on the Interactive Teller Machine. The employee's work influences the professional image of the Bank within the community it serves.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to prepare or interpret basic verbal or written instructions and/or perform routine mathematical functions.
- Some training in basic principles or techniques such as customer service, personal computers and bookkeeping is necessary.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent verbal and listening skills including good grammar, tone of voice and diction.
- Ability to communicate effectively on video camera.
- Previous Teller experience of at least 1 year is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in interpersonal communications, verbal and written, is mandatory. This position requires daily interaction with employees, and clients; concise communication, translation and interpretation of various concepts are critical.
- Ability to gain a thorough knowledge of the procedures and policies related to the smooth functioning of the Virtual Banking area and a working knowledge of the on-line computer system for information retrieval by using a teller terminal is necessary.
- Ability to multi-task as this position requires use of two separate computer systems simultaneously to conduct transactions; one that controls the Interactive Teller Machine used by the customer, and one that processes the teller transaction for the bank.
- Proficiency in the Spanish/English languages (verbal, intercommunications, written, etc.) is preferred.
Information Technology Management