Under minimal supervision, the Department Lead assists the Management Team with overseeing the department. This entails ensuring proper coverage for call volume throughout the day, reviewing various reports for compliance purposes, participate in the training and coaching of the call center staff, investigate and resolve escalated issues, responsible for providing lead support in the absence of a Supervisor and complete other work as assigned.
• Monitor live reports and address concerns when identified
• Monitor phone calls to ensure proper handling
• Coach agents as needed or directed
• Step in to lead a team when Supervisor is absent
• Document all interactions with agents / Update coaching log
• Communicate professionally with internal and external customers
• Other duties as assigned
• Making sure things get done in a timely manner. Send Reminders.
• Ability to interpret and explain policies and procedures to others
• Exercise sound judgment when making decisions
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills
• Use proper grammar and email etiquette including accurate spelling and correct vocabulary
• Diffuse hostile callers
• Develop and deliver training
• Ability to work under time constraints and daily deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills and team work awareness
• Maintain confidentiality with personnel and management issues
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
• Must be able to maintain an 8 hour shift Monday-Friday; Flexible schedule required; must be willing to work overtime, weekends and evening shifts.