Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
A company with heart, a company who cares, a company who commits: Admiral Beverage Corporation (ABC).
As an employee with ABC, you'll receive more than just a paycheck.
We take pride in our impactful, rewarding culture—employing diverse people doing diverse jobs in diverse markets. Join our team for the best benefits in the beverage industry: tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 per year), health insurance, 401K, PTO, and many other great perks! Apply today and grow with us!
Let us invest in you.Job Description
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Local Routes
- No Overnights or OTR
- Full-Time Morning Shifts
Must be able to:
- Safely drive a 26’-53’ commercial truck.
- Lift up to 75lbs (150lbs with a hand cart).
- Maintain a consistent, high tempo all day.
- Provide friendly service.
- Enjoy working outside, driving, serving store owners and customers.
- Current Driver's License with Clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- Pass background screen, e-verify, drug test, DOT physical
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to organize your route, with varying daily work content.
- Must be able to manage your schedule and achieve a specified number of stops/packages per day, every day.
- Must have a valid Class A or Class B CDL.
- Records delivery, buy back, and variance information on daily delivery record.
- Responsible for rotation of displays, coolers, and back stock.
- Operates hand trucks and/or electric pallet jacks to unload truck.
- Displays beverage merchandise on shelves, showcases, and on sales floor of retail store to attract attention of prospective customers.
- Arranges products according to prearranged plan or own ideas approved by management.
- Constructs or assembles display aids from company provided Point of Sale (POS) materials.
- Places price and descriptive signs on backdrop, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Cleans shelves, coolers and other display structures on a regular basis.
- Transfers product from customer stock room to designated floor or cooler displays in order to comply with "Sell By" dates, maximize product in store and minimize product in stock room.
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise.
- Conducts and/or supervises truck loading and unloading and secures loads.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
Pay Rate: Earn up to $24/hour!
Shift: Monday-Friday only! No Weekends! Major Holidays off!
Career Advancement Opportunities Available!
Reliable. Caring. Committed. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. Follow this link to our online application.
Admiral Beverage is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check to begin employment.
We want to know how you heard about us! Be sure to select an option when you fill out your application- Employee Referral, Social Media, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Snagajob, or CareerBuilder #CB