To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
IGT • Providence, RI
Posted 23 days ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Assists with the annual budget process, monthly forecast process, preparation for the monthly management review meetings, preparation for board meetings, and support for earnings releases/conference calls. Generates reports, analyses, and presentations on an as needed basis. Educates managers in financial measurements. Identifies areas where cost improvements can be realized.
- Consolidates and analyzes the worldwide corporate forecast each month
- Prepares the meeting materials used in the monthly Corporate Finance Review
- Identifies and follows-up on Action Items arising from the monthly Corporate Forecast Review
- Assists in the preparation for Board meetings, earnings releases and conference calls and other presentations on an ad hoc basis
- Primarily responsible for budgeting and forecasting cash flows and balance sheets for the consolidated company
- Creates various financial analyses and schedules in support of Long Range Company Forecasts
- Prepares and maintains the budget/forecast for the Corporate Financial Planning organization
- Identifies areas where cost improvements can be realized and assists in the implementation of programs to affect cost improvements
- Builds reports and analysis for all aspects of the financial plan including sales, revenues, costs, capital, and free cash flows
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting required
- Must have advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with business systems and financial reporting software, SAP BPC would be a plus
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.