The Office Manager is responsible for overseeing all services and supplies utilized in our NYC office. In addition, this position is responsible to oversee the fulfillment operation in the NYC office.
Our client specializes in a subscription based service for fragrances and skin care.
- Responsible for overseeing the fulfillment operation
- Manages order inboxes, and prepare orders for label generations
- Manage In-office fulfilment inventory, reporting monthly inventory, requesting restock materials
- Manage stock for influencer orders and replacements
- Manage Replacement requests
- Manage website orders
- Review Pending addresses, verify and submit
- Order and manage all office supplies, kitchen supplies and snacks/food for office
- Manage all service contracts and contacts for building repairs & Maintenance
- Responsible for general cleanliness of office area and fulfilment areas
- Manage temps performing fulfilment tasks
- Assist with onboarding process for new hires
- Order and oversee office lunch and catering events
- Catalog and track all assets including laptops, monitors, printers and other office equipment
- Minimum one year relevant experience
- High school Diploma
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with UPS Campus Ship a plus
Competitive pay and PTO structure, full benefits, flexible hours, free lunch.
Provide Logistical Support